Internet Marketing Indonesia. Increasing you keywords quality score and optimizing your Adwords campaign is definitely a must if you want to reduce your cost and increase your sales when you running some Ads using PPC Google Adwords. Because quality score effects your keywords minimum cost per click and position in the search results and also if your ad will even show at all!
The definition of Quality Score it self is stated by google as a dynamic variable that calculated for each of your campaign keywords which combine a variety of factors and measures on how relevant your keyword is to your ad text and to a user’s search query.
The main factors that will influence your keywords Quality score can be summarized as below:
- The history of the keyword CTR (Click Through Rate)
- The Account history which is a combination of all ads and keywords in the account
- The quality of landing page
- The relevance between keyword and ads in its adgroup
Some tips below you can try to increase the quality score of your keywords:
- Split your keywords into smaller Adgroups that are more targeted. You can set around 15 – 20 keywords in one targeted adgroup.
- By splitting your keywords in more targeted adgroups, you can create mor targeted and relevance ad copy for your adgroups. Take care of the keyword grouping as per the theme of the ad group. Then use upper case on each word on the ad copy, and include the main keyword in the title, ad copy and display URL of your ads.
- Optimize your ad copy by creating multiple ad copy at once, and anlyze their performance after your ads running for a week. Create clear, relevant, convincing & appealing ad text. Then choose the best performance one and delete the others, replace with other new creatives to test.
- Test your keyword by using the matching options. Choose which best for your business either using broad match, phrase match or exact match, see which one is giving you better quality score and lower minimum CPC.
- Include your keywords on the meta tag of your landing page, as title tag, description tag and keywords tag.
- Do some link building to your landing page by using the keyword you use at your campaign as the anchor text.
- Pay attention on the load time of your landing page. Do not place some heavy graphics on your landing page. The load time also should be faster if you use a hosting server in your target geographic region.
Generally, analyzing your quality score and its usage is about generating a better ROI from your Adwords campaign. If you keep monitoring and testing new scenarios whilst staying committed to measurement your business will achieve in better results.